Yahoo bounncing emails

I sent out a group email yesterday and all of the ones with Yahoo email addresses came back with this message:

This is the mail system at host gateway13.unifiedlayer.com.

I’m sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It’s attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

username@yahoo.com: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.77] while sending
RCPT TO

I found some discussion here that seems to indicate that i “need to configure an outgoing rate limit on Postfix for all Yahoo domains” - https://serverfault.com/questions/995731/emails-are-getting-temporarily-suspended-from-yahoo-and-yahoo-doesnt-give-a-dam

If you agree that that is what I need to do can you help me figure out how to do it at MXRoute?

Thanks

The gateway13.unifiedlayer.com hostname has a bunch of A records. This looks like one of the mail gateways used at HostGator (though possibly extended to more EIG brands now). From what I gather, this was an email sent through a shared web hosting provider and not through us. However, it’s possible that it was sent through us to an address at a shared hosting provider, which then forwarded to Yahoo and failed, which would lead to an MXroute customer receiving a bounce error for it.

In this case the account owner that is using the shared hosting provider, which used gateway13.unifiedlayer.com to attempt delivery to Yahoo, would need to contact their service provider and inform them of the error.

You are right.
This has nothing to do with MXRoute.
Thank you so much for the fast reply and catch.
Hope you an yours are well.