What Are the Mailbox Size and Inode Limits on MXroute?

I need to move away from my current (terrible) email host but I have 14 mailboxes around 40gb of emails (the bulk of this is in one mailbox of around 25gb, then a second that has around 8gb and the other mailboxes have the rest but are relatively small).

My inode count is around 150,000.

Can I use Mxroute? What is the data migration limit? Is it Cpanel?

When you purchase a package you get a total amount of disk space that you can use on it. This can be distributed in any way that you like, across any number of domains and email accounts. While it is true that inode limits exist on disk partitions, I’ve never had to enforce any limitations of that kind and have no intention of doing so.

We do use cPanel, but recommend imapsync for migration. This can help:

https://mxroute.helpscoutdocs.com/article/15-can-you-migrate-my-email-from-my-old-provider

Thanks again! No problem for me to just the WP site elsewhere, I just need a rock solid and reliable email host. Where can I find pricing?

Thanks again!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thanks Jarland for the fast response! So this might be really helpful. I think I can trim down my total needed space to just under <30gb and 12 mailboxes but it still means one mailbox will be about 15gb.

This package system could be useful as I’d like to completely move away from site5 and being able to also host our fairly small website on MX would solve another problem.

Can you let me know the pricing needed for 30gb, 12 mailboxes and a small worpress site. Maybe 32gb total?

Is MX Cpanel based?

Heya,

Well, we offer unlimited accounts. So if you need 30GB, you just take the plan with at least 30GB. If you look at our website that would be the large plan with 50GB.

We don’t offer WordPress hosting. We specialize in email hosting, you’ll want to host your WordPress site with someone who specializes in shared hosting or WordPress hosting.

Jarland already commented above that we do use cPanel, yes. :grin:

Front page? :grin:
https://mxroute.com/