Upgrading disk space

Can the reseller disk space be upgraded?

Great question!

It absolutely can, but I’d like to discuss it when the need arises. Context based on variables that I can’t predict will be necessary to decide the path forward as I’m selling disk allocations with a very strict financial plan, and I’m working under the assumption that a server may be “sold out” by the time the need arises.

If you’re just needing to be able to sell more services to more customers under your reseller package, I’ll recommend purchasing a second package and deploying new customers on that so that I can further distribute the data among different servers.

If you’re needing to expand the disk space for customers you already have under that package, I just need to review server usage and make sure that I’m not selling you more than I can provide on that server.

Thank you for the reply. Actually starting up, I will need a storage space of 300g to support my customer base. Please send me a quote base on that and the top reseller plan.

Jarland, if split between two 25m plan and all users are able to use the same domain, then that is fine.

Users on the same domain would be on the same disk partition, so I wouldn’t be able to accommodate a single account of that size right now. Apologies.

If that can’t be split across two of the $25/m reseller plans I wouldn’t be able to accommodate that at the moment. The reason being that I need to split usage across disk arrays and partitions to provide the service that I’ve set up right now.