Status of AutoSSL

I might be a bit out-of-the-loop here but what’s the current status of AutoSSL these days?

It worked a year or so ago, stopped working a few months ago for a reason that could not be determined when asked and it seems to be removed entirely now.

It’s not really important as I’ve already worked around the issue, but it’s still mentioned in the knowledgebase and nothing about its removal seems to be in the changelog.

Hey @Bo98 :slight_smile: I’m not a member of staff, but I do help out around here.

What server is your account on? AutoSSL is still present and working on the Banshee and London servers.

Currently working to understand why this isn’t visible on the One server, despite having a standardized configuration that matches other servers where it appears fine. In the meantime, AutoSSL should continue to run regularly in the background, and we can check on it for you as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I’m on One. Here’s what I see:

It would definitely seem that AutoSSL has indeed been removed/disabled on that server. Hopefully, @Louis will be able to help you out further as he is a member of staff :slight_smile:

This has been resolved. Apologies for the trouble.