Spamassassin geo rules

Hello, I’m new here and first of all let me thank you for your great service.
My question is: I would like to modify spam score of emails that come from specific country (or with specific TLD). Is there any geo plugin installed in spamassassin so I can put my custom rules? Or if you have some idea how to do this, it would help me a lot.
Thank you for all your work.

Great question!

We actually don’t use SpamAssassin (on current product iteration), but the control panel allows you to set user-specific SpamAssassin settings, which are then translated on the back-end for rspamd. While this means that the panel settings are functional, it does mean that extension of SpamAssassin-specific features won’t be an option. Though I’m not sure in this case it would be anyway as I don’t have a good way to delegate such a thing to client control right now.

Now because we delegate so much of the inbound process to DirectAdmin (because receiving mail is much easier than consistently sending with high delivery), you could perhaps request such a feature as part of their setup: https://forum.directadmin.com/forums/feedback-feature-requests.8/

Alternatively, you could use sieve filters (Roundcube > Settings > Filters) at the per email account level to basically do anything that you want, it just isn’t account-wide.

Thank you for you answer, it helped. Actually sieve filters could work as I have only couple email addresses.