Smtp reseller account

I have a reseller account, I am trying to configure the mail server on the sites with wordpress, but it just doesn’t work! I already saw the important information and the welcome emails, but nothing works!

Do you get any error messages? Are you certain your hosting provider isn’t blocking SMTP ports?

I have a dedicated one and I have all these ports open
If I use this it gives the following error

The password was generated recently
I’m really new to this, I don’t know if I’m doing it wrong, I hope you can help me

Many thanks to both of you, both solutions work!

You appear to be using Plesk. Try setting Plesk to recognize that it isn’t the mail host for ixoyelondon.com with this command:

plesk bin subscription -u ixoyelondon.com -mail_service false

Do the same for any other domains you host on that server where you don’t want that server to be the email host for that domain. After you do that, run this command:

for i in 25 465 587; do iptables -I OUTPUT -p tcp --dport $i -j ACCEPT; done

If that doesn’t work, you should revisit any security settings on your Plesk server that may try to redirect or block outbound SMTP, though frankly I don’t know what those would be. They could be part of a third party extension for all I know.

Also, if the mail subdomain keeps failing, try using the direct server name safari.mxrouting.net. If the Plesk server thinks it hosts mail.yourdomain.com, that in itself may be why it’s redirecting the requests internally and not letting them go out to our server.

You are using the wrong username.

The username is the full email address of the email account you are authenticating with.

OR

If you are using the Direct Admin default account (please don’t do this as your password for the server is exposed - use an email address instead) it is 8 characters. You have only entered 6.