Mails from Offie 365 are not delivering to Mxroute

Hi, My emails from Office 365 are not delivering to Mxroute, below are the logs, please help.

Reported error: 550 5.7.363 Remote server returned sender verification failed -> 550 Verification failed for <[mohana@technologicasolcom](mailto:mohana at technologicasolcom)>;Sender verify failed

Remote server: echo.mxrouting.net

In DirectAdmin you may want to go into Email Manager, Email Routing, select the recipient domain from the dropdown box in the top right, check the “Use this server to handle my emails” checkbox and then click Save.

You may possibly want to do the opposite for a domain that you have entered into DirectAdmin but do not intend to host on our server.

SSL got enabled, but it is going to roundcude, I want it for crossbox.

Sorry, since I was new bee,I was actually facing multiple issue, so commented here.

Yes I want to use mail dot teamwin dot in with my own branding. can you please help?

If you could come to the MXroute support chat at https://chat.mxroute.com it would be a lot easier than trying to communicate on a forum.

This is for Crossbox, correct?

Hi, I am in for chat, id: @mohana.kumar.siramdasu

Still I am getting same error, can you help?

Please find below email flow diagram.

the issue is resolved, by adding abc at technolociasol dot com email id also at mxroute

if you have two domains same directadmin : abc dot com and xyz dot com, one mail box of xyz dot com hosted at O365 and wants to send email from xyz dot com to abc dot com, the O365 mailbox also need to be created on Mxroute xyz dot com. this works.

I am not able to generate Free & automatic certificate from Let’s Encrypt it is switching to Paste a pre-generated certificate and key and i am not able to access mail and webmail error “That host is not allowed”

The screenshot you posted with that message does not seem to be the same error. The PTR check as shown in the screenshot will not be relevant (software that tests for generic problems is not capable of understanding how our outbound email system works).

I sent an email to the address in question and it was delivered and immediately forwarded as per your instructions in the setup. I’m not seeing any issue on our server at this time.

I see that you succeeded in this on one of your domains already as I visited it’s webmail subdomain and it worked in browser. Be sure you’re following this guide and not skipping any of the words in it: https://mxroutehelp.com/index.php/2019/08/25/custom-webmail-pop-imap-smtp-domain/

This is a rather random comment not related to anything else in this topic that I can see. Will you elaborate please?

First though, if you are wanting to use Crossbox with a specific hostname in your domain, you need to complete the branding within the admin@ account for your domain on Crossbox. (Just in case this is what you are talking about)

Aye as @Alento noted the process for branding Crossbox is not documented. I’ve not yet done it myself, but a few customers are ahead of me and already doing it. All I know is that if you make an “admin@” email account on a domain and visit Crossbox you’ll get a new settings area where you can create a custom domain for it, logo, etc. The step by step on that I can’t go over having not done it yet, but eventually it’ll be something I document for a tutorial.