Issues sending to Zoho users

I’ve recently became aware of problems with sending to Zoho users.

Before i noticed sometimes emails sent to Gmail or other providers go to spam so I did a few tests and my spam score was 10/10 but i now i have realized that i can’t send any mail to Zoho accounts. The emails do not go to spam but instead disappeared with no failed delivery reports or anything.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Any help would be much appreciated!

I’ve not been made aware of any tendency from Zoho to accept emails and not deliver them. Are you certain that it isn’t something specific to your recipient and perhaps their configuration?

If you’d like to run a test with me, send an email to mxroute@zohomail.com and I’ll let you know if I receive it.

Off the top of my head, these are things I’d consider:

1. Email filters that might be taking action on the email that you didn’t expect.
  2. An email client connecting over POP3 and downloading the email, then deleting it from the server so you don’t see it when you look (this is standard behavior for POP3).
  3. Email sorted in a way that isn’t showing the latest email where you expect it to.
  4. An issue with the email client software being used (would use their webmail to test).

If all else fails, you can try reaching out to Zoho support and see if they can find out what happened to an email.

I received your test email just now.

Thanks for the reply. I’ve sent you a test email. Let me know if you get it!

EDIT: Wow. You’re quick! I just saw your reply. We’ll not sure what to do now.

I was thinking filters on recipient side.

I can also check the logs for you if you want to message me on chat.mxroute.com with the sender and recipient of a case that I can track.

1. Do you mean it might be getting filtered from the MXroute server or on the other side? The logs within cpanel says they were delivered but on the zoho side nothing comes up on their backend system logs.
  2. I’m using IMAP so this can’t be the case.
  3. I have my inbox setup to show all mail.
  4. Yeah, i thought this might be the case by i tried their webmail and was the same as over IMAP.

I’ve contacted Zoho support. Hopefully they can offer a solution to this problem and i can update the thread.