Isn't a lifetime promotion a bit scammy?

Are 3-year promo accounts available?

@Jarland, I am excited about this LTD, but at the same time I am thinking the 10 GB limit is a little low if that’s the total shared across every domain. I originally thought it was 10 Gb for each domain. The truth is, I will most likely be corresponding thru 2 emails the most: support@ and myname@. If I get this LTD, it won’t be for clients, rather my own businesses. Knowing this info, will the 10 GB be enough for me? Or am I better off getting a yearly plan? How long does 10 GB last for someone sending text emails mainly? Thanks!

Honestly if it’s just me, I can’t fathom using 10GB of email storage. I’ve never used that much storage for my personal email or mxroute.com’s email accounts.

I’m highly interested in your lifetime service. When I try setting up my first domain (TLD ends in .ai), I get the following message

Invalid domain name provided

Domains must begin with a letter or a number and be between and characters in length
Please check your entry and try again.

Does MXroute work with .ai domain names?

With unlimited domains, that would be a heck of a deal! :laughing:

If I want to order a seperate lifetime deal for a customer, can I do that under my current account or is it better to setup a new account, my customer is clueless with technology so he wants me to deal with all that

The billing software doesn’t accept TLDs it hasn’t been programmed for. I just added .ai :slight_smile:

Should be no problem having more than one lifetime service in your account, as long as you host different domain(s) with each service … :slight_smile:

Hey Iam interested, but what is if 10GB is not enough and I want to upgrade?
Actually Iam looking for 20GB Lifetime Offer.
Would also pay then the twice :smiley: @Jarland

You can always upgrade to the regularly priced plans (non-reseller), but it’s unlikely we’ll offer a larger lifetime package.

Due to demand I’m unable to assist in moving customers between promotions. You are more than welcome to order any new promotion and move over to it at any time though :slight_smile:

Hi, from past experience there is no direct upgrade path offered. Due to the incredibly low pricing of both options, neither offers a refund or an up/down-grade path. That said you’d have to purchase the LTD separately, and simply not use (or cancel) the other package.

I suspect that you are referring to the billing portal? If so, yes you can have multiple services within the same account. For instance, I have 5.

That should not be necessary. The one thing to note is that the domain name must be different on each service.

Worked for me… might I suggest that you visit the support chat at https://chat.mxroute.com ?