IP Blocked by MXroute, How to Unblock It?

I have many of my MXRoute email accounts configured in Outlook. For some reason, one of them lost their password. I’m assuming that after several days of it trying to login, my IP got banned by Mxroute.

How can I get my IP unblocked?

Hey Rick,

I don’t think we have the feature that automatically does it enabled on our servers. We might have done it manually though. Can you message me the IP?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi Louis,

My IP is: [REDACTED] The IP has been sent to @Louis.

If I do a VPN, Outlook access MXRoute fine. If I disable VPN and use my default IP, Outlook can’t make a connection to MXRoute.

Rick

@rick I moved your reply to a comment :slight_smile:. Looks like Jarland manually blacklisted the ip because it was making a lot of connections. I’ve removed it from the blacklist since it seems you’ve fixed the issue. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you, it’s working again.

For your records, I have 26 email address configured in Outlook that are checking mail at mxroute.

So that might be why there are lots of transactions.

And for some odd reason, Outlook every so often loses the credentials and it fails to login properly. Of course it doesn’t flag me its having trouble logging in!