Instructions for clients

I’ve signed up for a reseller account and followed all the config instructions.

I created a ‘client’ using one of my spare domains and setup and email address.

I can send from that address (using Roundcube webmail at the moment) to my gmail account, but when I reply from gmail the message never arrives.

I’ve been managing email accounts for clients for years on various hosts but I’m obviously overlooking something in the setup of the client domain and I can’t think what it is or find any information that I could give to clients to get them setup.

If I can’t figure it out there is no way my clients will be able to :slight_smile:

Sean

Heya, did you set up the DNS for the domain? The records you need are in the email we sent you with the subject “Important Reseller Information”.

Hi Louis,

The DNS for which domain?

I set up the DNS settings for the reseller domain.

But I can’t find any instructions that a client would use (that I could send them) and although I created myself a client account I received no email from me as the reseller.

Hope that makes sense.

Sean

Ok, now I get it. Thanks Louis.

I’ve just set it up and all working great.

The DNS needs to be set for every domain that needs to send/receive emails. So same DNS for your clients. Setting up welcome emails for your clients is up to you. After all, this is a white label reselling service.

1 Like