I Didn't Receive the Important Account Information Email

Hi,
I didn’t get this e-mail upon registratio, could you resend it to me somehow?
Even in the “e-mail history” on the MXroute account page it doesn’t appear.

Kind Regards

Hello @A83r! Welcome to the MXroute Q&A forums. We appreciate submitting your question, as it helps build a community led knowledgebase.

As it appears, all my usually methods of locating the Important Account Information are dissolved. I’d recommend getting in contact with a MXroute Support team member and have then resend your account information or handle the issue at hand.

At the time of writing, I suggest communicating with them thru Slack, as the Email Support is known for being backfilled these days. As always, we hope the best on their amazingly Support, while maintaining multiple servers and running their own lives. Since there are only two members available, please be patience; they’ll gladly help in whatever way possible as soon as they arrive on your issue.

Cheers,
falceso

Sorry about that, a configuration error on our side. Should be sent now for everyone that missed it, let me know if it isn’t.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.