I Can't Receive Emails

Clearly, I have no idea what I’m doing.

I have created an email account for my new domain. I can send emails fine, however, I’m unable to receive any emails! I also never received that initial “Important Account Information” email that MXroute were supposed to send, so I cannot fix the problem.

Please help me!

Thanks!

Hey there! Welcome to the MXroute Community Forums.

It appears the Important Account Information was a minor issue for the previous 2 days, this issue should be resolved. Please check your email once more, or get in contact with a MXroute Support Representative. I do suggest using Slack for a slightly faster response rate.

As for the email retrieval, I’m sure it would definitely be helpful if you had the account information email. It sounds like you’ve received access to your email server. Let’s check your DNS records.

Do you have the following DNS TXT Record?

"v=spf1 include:mxlogin.com -all"

DNS MX RECORDS :

[YourServer].mxlogin.com (Priority 10)
[YourServer]-relay.mxlogin.com (Priority 20) #May or not be needed, please check your welcome email when you receive it.

That’s pretty much it. You could also setup DKIM, but that’s not filed in this reply. Just wait about 48 hours and it should properly propagate. If not, you may need to see a MXroute Support Representative.

falceso

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.