How To Add Account Credit

Good day Team,
I just applied one month Reseller50 plan. How can I process payment for another 2 months in advance? Because I am afraid I may forget to manage for payment before due date.
Tks&brgds

I’ve generated an invoice for you. This will add credit to your account, and invoices are automatically paid out of any existing credit.

Good day Jarland,
I already done processing. In My Product and Services, due date status is not updated yet.
Tks&brgds

Sure thing. Invoiced.

Thanks Jarland. Now getting familiar and familiar about MXroute features. But still learning a lot how to use RS features. Because this is first time using email hosting services. Surely we can overcome it. Do something, found something. No attempt, know nothing. Anyway thanks for all answers to my queries.

Hello Jarland,
Can you please help generate an invoice for 8 months to add as credit under my account similar to previous time with an invoice 2 months?
Tks&brgds

Correct. You added credit to your account which is automatically used to pay future invoices.

Hello Jarland,
Can you please generate an invoice for $15 to add as credit under my account similar to this user?

Thank you

Thank you, paid.
You have a great service.

Sure thing. This has been added as requested.