Email account CSV import fails

Hello.

I wanted to add email accounts all at once using a CSV file, so I created the following CSV file.

Email,Domain,Password,Quota
myaccount1,example.com,testpassword,200
myaccount2,example.com,testpassword,200

However, at the end of the import, the error “No data could be extracted.” Appears and the import does not run.
In addition, I have confirmed that the data was successfully extracted on the preview screen of the second page.
What should I do?

Best regards.

I tested and confirmed the same behavior. I’ll likely have to rebuild the cPanel template from a fresh copy. I’ll add it to my to-do list but I can’t guarantee a time frame. Currently most cPanel users are already set in their current state and not in need of such situations as new customers are deployed on DirectAdmin-based systems.

Hello.

I would like to move to DirectAdmin if possible.
I would like to ask, is there any difference from CPanel?

Best regards.

Hello.
I was supported by chat and I was able to move from CPanel to DirectAdmin.
Thank you very much.
Best regards.

Hello.

I understanded that it will take time.
I want to check one. Can I move from CPanel to DirectAdmin?

Best regards.

Hello.
I have read and understood the following post about the difference between CPanel and DirectAdmin.
https://community.mxroute.com/search?q=direct admin
Therefore, I would like to request a transition from CPanel to DirectAdmin.
Best regards.

Unfortunately I don’t have a good way to migrate to DirectAdmin. You’ve reached out at chat.mxroute.com so we can talk about it more there.

While you’re more than welcome to, it would be manually on the client side. Sadly migration efforts have proven to be fairly disastrous.