Does MXRoute support Support?

I would like to take a paid subscription form in which I do get support, because now I have the biggest issue in trying to reach MXroute.

I do get that you get bigger, I do get that I am on a cheap program right now, but at time of subscription you were happy to have everyone, and now there seems to be no support at all?

One thing to keep in mind is that we’ve put these barriers up to prevent us from being flooded by pre-sales questions. As we do not make deals or promise anything not clearly stated on our website, we’ve specifically gone out of our way to reduce unnecessary contacts in order to keep our overhead low, so that we can continue to provide the best service for the lowest cost.

If everyone could reach us at all times without jumping through hoops, hoops which I hope contain the answers to most of their questions already, we would return to a time where no one could receive an answer from us in less than one month.

Please ask your questions directly and answers will be received, but if you’re someone who hasn’t signed up for our service and you’re looking for quick human interaction with us instead of asking the question openly, this tends to outline the specific situation that had us so underwater to begin with.

MXRoute provides real time live support via their Slack channel.

https://chat.mxroute.com

tried that before, but never seems to be anyone around when I am there. Should I wait and revisit at certain times?

Well as @Jarland is based in the US and @Louis has a strange schedule :stuck_out_tongue: I would absolutely suggest that if there is nobody talking at the moment you are there, to leave your question and someone will answer it asap.

There is usually someone around at most any time, but keep in mind that only @Jarland or @Louis can help with anything account specific on an existing account. But the others that frequent Slack can help with many non account specific questions.

As I said - leave your question in either of the two channels #general or #support and you WILL be answered.

Thanks for your help!

I completely understand, just view this from my side. I felt like I could not reach you for a simple specific thing. I now understand Slack is the way. My experience was that I have asked there before and not received follow up, which could be my fault/error since I am new to slack and did not get notified.

Will try again there, thanks and keep up the hard work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.