Does MXroute offer more than 50GB of storage?

Dear Sir,

I am currently using your email package “LARGE” with 50GB storage.It is possible to extend more .We need more email storage and it storage size is increased gradually on day by day.Can someone advice me how to do it.

Regards

Generally the 50gb package is the largest one offered. If you are hosting multiple domains, then the best course of action would be to purchase a second package and move some domains to it.

If it is all the same domain then the recommendation would be to reach out to Jarland or Louis on Slack to explore the possibilities

Additionally if you look on the Blog there were some specials offered in May which seem not to be sold out for a larger package - but you would be responsible to move all accounts to that special as MXRoute does not assist with migrations.

If it does not show out of stock, then it is available. Personally, I grabbed a 3 year package as they are renewable for life. You are never going to beat that price.

You are going to have to migrate manually though. The online imapsync tool works quite well.

Lastly, keep in mind that refunds will not be processed for your current service.

Hope this helps!

Hello Alento,

According to your information,I just found this promotion in the blog.It is still valid.Can anyone confirm to me.Thank you for yout time and consideration.
Currently we used only one domain.

14 May 2019

For some time now MXroute has gone without any promotions. Today we’re opening a brief window in which two promotional offers are once again available for purchase. There will not be many of these, so jump quickly if you want them. No guarantees that they will return.

BF2018
100GB Storage
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Domains
Order here ($15/year or $25/2years or $30/3years)

@kyawkyawsan I can confirm, they appear to be valid promotions.