DKIM records changed (for London server)

I cannot view DKIM records for any of my domains with MXroute after the move to DirectAdmin. I simply do not have the DKIM records listed, which I used to have before.

I have followed the instructions at https://mxroutehelp.com/index.php/2019/08/25/set-up-dkim/, but the DKIM records are nowhere to be found anymore:

This is reproduced across all my domains with MXroute.

Is it safe to simply re-enable DKIM for my domain? I tested with a single domain, and it was not the same value as I had before the move of the London server. I fear that I have to update all my domains now, if I enable DKIM in DirectAdmin after the London move.

Thanks for putting this question here as it addresses another situation I didn’t prepare for anyone would cross paths with. DKIM keys appear to also not transfer in this process. If you don’t see keys for your domains still, wait a bit for my script to finish running and then check again, they should be there shortly. They won’t be the same keys that they were on cPanel.

To make up for your trouble I was going to cover your next renewal, but you have a PayPal subscription that would just pay anyway, and if I cancelled the subscription that might add inconvenience. I hope that the 100GB upgrade at no charge will be sufficient as an apology, and if not let me know and we’ll work something out.

More than happy with this, Jarland. Sorry about the late reply, but for some reason direct commenting was disabled for my account and I just found out I could reply via the menu activity entry.