CSR config file

I received this email/notice this morning:

Error during automated certificate renewal for X

2020-07-23 18:13

CSR config file /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/(USER)/domains/X.san_config passed but does not exist or is empty. ls: cannot access /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/(USER)/domains/X.san_config: No such file or directory

Is this something I need to tweak somewhere? I’d think I don’t have access to the server file system. Mike

That’s definitely weird, and not something you should need to take any action on. I’ll run this by the devs and get their take on it. In the meantime, expect that everything should continue to function normally.

Thank you. And the upper X was my domain name, sanitized for posting here. (I should have sanitized my username as well, will try to do that now.)

Looks like this has been acknowledged by the devs, and a fix is pending.

It looks like I am getting daily notification of this. I had two messages waiting for me when I checked email today.

Don’t use our custom SSL process for domains and then change the DNS away if you don’t want SSL renewal failure notices, would be my first suggestion. Else, find “SSL Certificates” in DirectAdmin and click Disable SSL.

This should now be fixed.

Hello,

Im also get notified everyday in regards with " Error during automated certificate renewal…", how can we solved this ?

thanks