Crossbox request timeouts on echo

Greetings,

Crossbox has stopped working and I cannot seem to track down the problem the only errors it provides is request timeouts and cannot sync. All my domains gives the same errors.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for reporting this. I thought my Dovecot config was stable to handle the workload, but Crossbox had an unusual number of connections open with Echo.

In the short term I’ve doubled the capacity that Dovecot can handle and restarted Crossbox. I’ll keep an eye on it to see if something might be happening that needs to be dealt with differently.

Roundcube seems to be bombing out on Echo for us too.

Same problem here with roundcube also

Dovecot isn’t logging either. Connections seem low. Something is being weird. I’m gonna reboot it and then keep digging.

Edit: There was a discrepancy between the contents of /proc/sys/fs/file-max and the output of ulimit -n. I’ve increased this and I’m observing the behavior. It would explain it.

Thanks it all seems to be working now!

Seems to be dropping the connection again.

My apologies. I’m not happy about a string of issues, though this one is unrelated to others. Last night I deployed OpenLiteSpeed in the same manner as I’ve done on multiple servers. It failed in the middle of the night with no clear cause. For now, I’ve rebuilt Apache in it’s place and added Echo webmail to monitors so that any such issue cannot go unnoticed by me for any similar length of time.

https://status.mxroute.com/incidents/21316

My apologies. I’m not happy about a string of issues, though this one is unrelated to others. Last night I deployed OpenLiteSpeed in the same manner as I’ve done on multiple servers. It failed in the middle of the night with no clear cause. For now, I’ve rebuilt Apache in it’s place and added Echo webmail to monitors so that any such issue cannot go unnoticed by me for any similar length of time.

https://status.mxroute.com/incidents/21316

Sadly seems to be acting up again. I will just move to using Roundcube for now.

Thanks for your work.