CPanel Inaccessible

Hello there to all.

I am the current head of my organization and had the email systems legacied into our operations with no complaints.

As of a few months ago, however, emails continue to go to the addresses, but we are unable to access the cpanel in order to view, respond, etc.

I have NO idea who was the originating person or email for our organization when it was set up, but I sincerely want to rectify any billing issues and/or operational requirements in order to regain full function again.

Is there a number I can call into to sort through this challenge?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

With sincere thanks,

David White.

You can reach out to me at chat.mxroute.com, just look for my name. Ideally you’ll log in with your existing portal.mxroute.com account. If you don’t know the information for it, you can put in a fake order and just not pay for it to create an account. Support is fairly locked down to prevent us from being overrun with presales inquiries.

I can’t promise that I can provide any useful information or access if you don’t know or have access to the original account information, but I can review the data I have on file to determine what I can accept as proof of ownership.