Cancel and/add email address

You have to click your service. So hover over “cpSmall” and click. :grin:

Your email accounts don’t show in the billing portal. It’s for listing and accessing your services and invoices.

No, that is not what I was referring to …

How do you access your emails? With which program, or web client?

NEVER would have known to “hover” over that small text, thank you. Found them. :smiley:

I apologize but I have a 2nd question, now that I’m inside. I got married recently and want to edit my email address to reflect my new last name, Andrea Bogart. To solve this issue, my former tech mentor set up “abogart@” as a forwarder TO arosenfeld@ so now I’m stuck with arosenfeld@ as my main email and it’s annoying.

Instead, can I add an “abogart@” address then delete “arosenfeld@” once no more emails come into that address? Is that a recommended way to handle this situation?

Oh, and if you’d come to the MXroute Slack this conversation would be much simpler. :slight_smile:

Not required of course.

Ugh, sadly I am not familiar with any of the Apple products you use so I cannot tell you HOW to use an identity with them … but an identity is different than adding a reply to address.

Yes, you can remove the forward, add the new email user and then just switch … delete the old account when you wish. Though there may be a simpler way - as this would require you to look at both accounts …

If it were me, I would add the new email user then transfer the email from the other account over, delete that account and add a forwarder from the old to the new … but I do not know if you have the tech capabilities for that.

Is there any emails in the old account you want to keep – I assume yes, correct?

No don’t manually forward things. We have a much better solution. :slight_smile:

I can walk you through a way to do it online, or @Louis said that he’d do it for you after he returns from vacation (in a week, I think).

See his reply above my last one to you …

As long as you have not turned off email notifications, you’ll get a notice when he replies to you here – or I am sure that he has access to your email address. :slight_smile:

Regarding Slack:

https://join.slack.com/t/mxroutesupport/shared_invite/enQtNDY1NDI2Mzg2Mjc4LTFhNTM3MTc1OTUzYTU3MjliZDlkYzgwNzE0YzIwMWVmNmJiYTg3YWQ5NGY3YzhiOWMyNTc0MmQ4NjNiNGMzMzg

Hello again, Louis - it’s a bit difficult to follow this thread but I think the last comment you offered was that I can delete arosenfeld@ as it’s not linked… I’m nervous and may wait a while, especially as people seem to be still using that account to reach me. Anyway, thank you again! :-):smile:

Lol! Yes, like all of them… well not all and I can certainly go through the list but honestly, I’ve had this account for 1.5 years or so and a lot of emails to me/from me are also stored in folders inside my imac emila client so there’s a TON of emails… :exploding_head:

I love better solutions!

I can certainly wait until Louis returns from vacation. No rush on this. I got married last October and have been dealing with the duo emails, since.

I appreciate your help SO much, Alento. I’m out of my league here and have no CTO as of yet, so I’m muddling through the best I can. How would Louis get a hold of me to reconnect on this issue? Email?

Hi Alento,

Thank you for your comment. Yeah, I put “abogart@” in my “reply to” field (MAC) but I have to do that every single time (on my lap top) and if I forget, mail comes from “arosenfeld@”.

Well, right now, "arosenfeld@: is my main email account with “abogart@” as the forwarder, so all mail comes into “arosenfeld@” - unfortunately.

Through iMail - on my iphone, macbook and ipad.