Archiving/Forwarding

I’m interested in your services for client of mine who has a very specific requirement and I need to know if this is possible with the mentioned plan.

The requirement is that ALL mail, both INCOMING and OUTGOING are silently (i.e. without prompting or otherwise notifying anyone) archived to a separate mailbox.

The client has only a few full time permanent staff and multiple temporary (6 to 24 months) staff and absolutely need to keep track of all correspondence to these individuals and from these individuals for continuity and security reasons.

This archive will also need to be accessible to admin level personnel through both webmail and pop3 as well as be part of regular backups.

Thanks!
NB: For an email company (and any company period) you really should have an email for business/sales inquiries and such. Requiring me to create an account on a forum or join another platform just to get answers to questions before I purchase is a real turn off.

Hello,

What your client is wanting is known as journaling. MXRoute, AFAIK, does not offer this service as it is a premium service.

You or your client would need software such as https://www.mailstore.com/

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.