Any Calendar Function Provided?

Hi, is there any Calendar function provided with the mxroute email offering?

Edit: As we no longer use cPanel, we do not have Card/CalDAV functionality for new customers at this time.

Great question! We do offer this, but want to be clear about what it is. To be clear, our Calendar offering is a CalDAV server. It is not integrated into our webmail clients, and we offer no front-end access to it.

You can read more about the functionality here:
https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/How+to+Set+Up+Calendars+and+Contacts

1 Like

Love this feature! Just set mine up today, so I thought I’d fill in some details that are a tiny bit unclear in the cPanel documentation mentioned above.

For iOS and Mac, to set up using the internet accounts feature, the server address is your MXRoute server plus port 2080. So if you’re on Ghost, for example, the address is ghost.mxroute.com:2080.

Also, there is some help in your admin cPanel under “Calendars and Contacts” (of course), but the username shown in that is that of the admin, and thus isn’t going to work. Put in an email address/password combo already setup for your domain, and you’ll connect instantly.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

that’s super, thank you for the answer!