Account disabled - SPF Policy

Hi guys,

Unfortunately I just noticed that our website account was disabled by the MX team due to missing SPF info applied. Upon checking our email history we noticed that the previous warning was sent to our junk folder and as such was not actioned.

We acknowledge the requirement but at this stage are not given a way to resolve the issue and no way to login and contact chat support.

Can someone in the mxroute team assist - this unfortunate event is due to prior notices not being received in the usual inbox for @live.com account. Even this Q&A and a few other mails from MXRoute went to junk.

Please help to restore the account guys.
Appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks

It was a rather unfortunate scenario. I hoped that in disabling your outbound mail for 24 hours I would have gained your attention but that seemed to slip under the radar as well. I’ve re-enabled the account, restored backup, and generated a new invoice. Please ensure that your SPF record is in line, this is vital to the volume of email you send.

As you can see our company emails are a bit less fortunate with inbox delivery to Hotmail than many of our customers, as several malicious parties have reported our emails as spam out of spite. Though Hotmail is a bit heavy handed and has even been known to filter their own emails to spam, ours are more likely the result of that malicious intent. If you don’t mind reporting emails as not spam to help train Hotmail to not think of us as that, it is greatly appreciated.

I really appreciate your understanding. It so happens that Murphys law must be at play here as the person who usually monitors these was out last 48 hrs. I’ll definitely flag the mails in the spam box for Hotmail as not spam and will have the SPF record applied policy as required before resuming.

Thank you for your help