Account Upgrade Halfway Through Subscription

If i were to upgrade my account during the existing subscription, will the system automatically calculate the prorate charges?

Absolutely. When logged in at portal.mxroute.com, look for the box that says a number and then “services” under it. For example, mine says “7 services” with a large 7 on it. Click on that, then click on your service. On the left side should be an upgrade option.

Note that upgrades are only available for our front page packages. There are currently no defined upgrade paths for promotional packages, and we usually suggest purchasing a promo separately if one desires to move to it. We may rethink this in the future, and you can also reach out to us on Slack if you believe the option should be available and it is not.

How about just wanna upgrade my existing plan storage? can be arranged? Thanks

OK, I would like to upgrade now. I tried the method mentioned before, but it asked me to enter a new domain name, which i am not going to add new domain name. Please help.

I don’t see option to upgrade in my dashboard.

if i clicked on MXRoute (on the left), and i clicked cpLarge, it show this:

if i click “Use” with empty domain it prompt me to enter one.

please help!
p/s: the checkbox of "I will use my existing domain and update my MX records (you can add more domains later) " is not uncheckable.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thanks for replying. I am thinking to use upgrade the BF2018 promo package, can you assist?

@David To my understanding, if you would like to upgrade towards a special promotion. You must cancel, order the new package, and migrate your emails over to the new account. Doing so relieves Jarland of completing multiple overwhelming similar requests, which I know he will appreciate. :sweat_smile:

If not on a promo plan, you can upgrade as high as the Large package (50GB). Outside of promotions we do not offer larger storage allocations at this time.

If you’re upgrading there is no need to enter a domain, but if you are purchasing a new package (required to move between promotions) then you will need to give a domain as this is a completely new service. Keep in mind you would need to personally migrate to that new service, there would be no connection between the two.

Promotions are not currently upgradeable.

1 Like